x-.]] i wwishh uupon a lil' starr.. wwhichh wwill nvrr cumm truee~~ [[.x-

story of a little girl's life and her feelings.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

New year POST

i feel loved.
by everyone. :)

be it, my baby
my clique
my batchmates
my lovely friends
my family. :)

thou' at times,
i have lotsa rants.
bad time management.
resulting in unable to meet people whom i loved.

after a month plus in training.
i realised i can be homesick.
really miss my mama, papa and korkor.

and realise i had little time
for my clique.
miss their company, fun and laughter.
miss being close with them.

and i miss spending more time
with my baby.
though am staying at baby's place
most of the time,
but always its jus dinner and home.
lesser outing.

and so on... ...

even after all these rants,
i still love my time spent in training.
the lovely batchmates i have
always make my day.

time is never enough for
greedy people like me!

*******

happy cny.
long break of 4 days.
sat, sun, mon and tues.
wed back to training.

may people around me
loves and be loved.
be happy and less worries.

muacks*
xiaoTOOT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home