x-.]] i wwishh uupon a lil' starr.. wwhichh wwill nvrr cumm truee~~ [[.x-

story of a little girl's life and her feelings.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

shift venue

it been long since I board a nightrider bus.
most of the time, when there is no train, cab was the only one that comes to mind.
enjoyed the quiet journey from town to home.
looked at the 'scenery' that the bus will drive through.
I am definitely gonna miss those sights.
been always wanting to shift back to the east becos most of my friends are there.
my childhood place. place of familiarity.
but now that the shift is confirmed, I don't feel like leaving here.
which is weird becos I always want to shift.
it can only explains that humans, or rather me appreciate things when it gone.
oh well. just my plain ranting.

***

alone time is peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home