x-.]] i wwishh uupon a lil' starr.. wwhichh wwill nvrr cumm truee~~ [[.x-

story of a little girl's life and her feelings.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

happy valentines day!

first of all,
happy valentines day!
xiaoTOOT would like to wish
everyone
to be happy and feel loved! :)

days passed so quickly
that i couldnt catch up with it.
to think that i have less than 2weeks
before my 1st sny flight.

having mixed feelings.
xcited and yet not.
happy that i'm gg to be onboard so soon!
that i'm finally embarking into a new lifestyle

not xcited reason being
training gg to end soon.
i'll miss my batchmates.
i'm already in my comfort zone
with my friends' and loved ones' company.

but still, going to face it.
i shld think more positively yah! :)
happy happy things!
yeah!

past few days was doing my First Aid
oh dear! i never knew doing cpr
is sooooo TIRING!
that 2mins almost drain me out.
imagine continue doing it for another 2 rounds.
i'll barely able to do it properly
nevertheless, PASSED it!
:)

just a saturday.
went club with my lovely batchmates
my girls said its ZIRCA REBEL.
it is a replacement of a room of M.O.S.
i had fun. and amused with
one of them, who's a 1st time clubber.

aizai! she dance not bad wor!
like a frequent clubber! so cute!!! lols.
out of a sudden, she reminds me of the past me.
when i 1st went club with shirley.
same reaction. haha!

dunno why.
each time i went clubbing.
it will reminds me of you.
missed the times when we went together.
and even crazy to jus go club when its only the 2 of us.

to go club a day before our exam,
reason: TOO STRESS! haha!
to go club when i'm down,
reason: to vent out all troubles!
to go club whenever we ffeel like it,
reason: stated above. (whenever we feel like it!) haha!

but the days will never seems to come back.
or even go thru it.
after all the nonsense.
even if we did go club with our friends,
it is a different feeling altogether.

but still, i'm glad that it happened.
that you have let me experienced the best clubbing experience.
something that lingers in my mind
and that i wont forget.
in fact, be reminded each time i go club.

i love you, my dear friend.
happy valentines.
may mind be peace, life filled with joy
and each day is a happier day for you! :)
you're a special friend.
thou' we're no longer as close,
but u still holds a special place in
my heart
my life. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home