x-.]] i wwishh uupon a lil' starr.. wwhichh wwill nvrr cumm truee~~ [[.x-

story of a little girl's life and her feelings.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

would you

would you bring me to wherever i wan to eat or go?
would you send or pick me up from my work whenever possible?
would you call me whenever i feel like hearing your voice?
would you text me in everything that you do regardless if i reply or am on flight?
would you change your off days to fit my schedule even if you got no kaki on duty with you?
would you tell me your off days way in advance so that I can plan my days w/o you?
would you be willing to spend your time with me even if you're tired?
would you be able to understand how i feel or know how i think when i hint?

hais ='(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home