x-.]] i wwishh uupon a lil' starr.. wwhichh wwill nvrr cumm truee~~ [[.x-

story of a little girl's life and her feelings.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

MovieWorld

extreme fun in MovieWorld.
thanks to great company, Ms Sheryl Tang!
hehe.

i love the Superman Escape the best!
Once the roller coaster set off, in a slow mode. and comes to a halt.
it it goes, "Superman Fast!" voom!!!!
the carrier we are in, took off in a fast speed, so fast that I couldnt even think of anything!
and in no time I'm falling off the tip of the track!

down it goes... ... i'm enjoying it!
hahahaha :)

Next in line, Scooby Doo Indoor Roller Coaster..
it is our very 1st ride of the day. Cos we heard that it always got the longest queue.
Everything was pitch dark. with Scooby Doo voice.
it was moderate scary in the first place...

till it, open the door behind us (which we dunno).
and drop us down the slope!
though it was a low slope, it caught us off guard!
and make it more fun!

3rd best is Batwing Spaceshot! :)
I've a fear in vertical fall, cos i dont like the feeling of seeing everything, and having myself to fall off from nowhere.
having my butt off the seat.
still remember when I played Genting Spaceshot with Beeyan n Shirley
my gosh. my string of vulgar hokkien words came out like no one business!
my dear friends who were initially afraid, had their fear go away the moment I spout those words. they broke in laughter!

Alrights, back to Batwing Spaceshot.
I decided to challenge myself, and take the ride.
Woohoo! it's fun and it does not seems as scary as the Genting one.
YEAH! :)

and there's many more other fun rides! but lazy to blog bout it. hehe.
went back Brisbane City and took a short rest before preparing for flight. :)
and now, back in SIN! 2 off days! weet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home