x-.]] i wwishh uupon a lil' starr.. wwhichh wwill nvrr cumm truee~~ [[.x-

story of a little girl's life and her feelings.

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Irritating Financial Advisor/ Arena Encounter/ Birthday Bomb

Everywhere u go or work in, there's definitely black sheeps around.
And, i met one in Bugis Junction the other day.
How unfortunate of me and my friends.

this financial advisor (i suppose) ask, "are u schooling now?"
I nicely replied, "no." He continued asking, "so u are working? where u are working?"
As we have no time to entertain him, i tell him so.
He followed us till a point then he finally gave up.

As we girls need to get to Bugis Street, we happen to cross his path again.
-.-" I thought that he'll leave us alone. But not the case! he asked me, " do you drink ice mountain?"
Puzzled by the odd question, " I replied hastily, "no." Guess what he says next?

"cos u girls like BING SHAN (translate into english: ice mountain)." OMG. i was freaking angry! Come on la. I'm not obliged to talk to you can! And, that's like personal insult can? GRRHHH!
u will get your deserved retribution lo! don't let me see u again, fat ugly flabby man.

*************

In celebration for shan's birthday, the birthday girl requested to go to Arena. A Club with live band. :) A ugly scene was encountered when I went to the Ladies. A drunk girl was literally sleeping in the toilet cubicle, with her face lying on the floor. My Gosh! I couldnt imagine how many times she has to wash her face, in order to get rid of the germs. >.<

As her head was at the door area, the door cannot open w/o hitting her head. Hence, one brave girl(i wonder if she's her friend) climb over the toilet cubicle get to hold her up so that the door can be open. wad a scene. I wonder how's she going to get home for the night.

And, if she's going to be safe nots. or any other guy is going to bring the dead drunk girl home.

*************

My birthday is coming up! Weet! :) I'm going to be 21 years old. Happy that I officially obtain freedom, though I think I have quite alot of freedom now. Sian that time is going to pass much faster now. (there's a saying that once after 21, your years pass by very quickly).

Well, I cant choose my age, can I? can i stop myself for growing? emm.. Anyway, I've spend quite a bomb for my birthday! >.< SOBS. All my hard-earned money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home